Certified Hotel Administrator, CHA
General managers and hospitality executives provide leadership to every level of a hospitality operation. They establish the vision and lead their staff in executing it. Their dedication to the hospitality industry is evident in the way they seek out continuing education, manage their employees, and ensure the financial success of the property.
The CHA has been reformatted to be more convenient for you as a busy hospitality executive. Program features include:
- Review material on the go. You can download program content to your computer, mobile device or tablet for offline reading.
- A new section on revenue management
- Content organized by topic in a modular format that makes it easy to review material in any order
- A practice quiz with each module that can be taken as many times as needed
The Certified Hotel Administrator is a prestigious certification that recognizes leadership and managerial skills.
Qualified candidate: General manager, owner/operator in a lodging hospitality company, or corporate executive at a lodging hospitality company responsible for the operation of two or more properties
Candidate Time in Position: 2 years
Topics covered: The program is segmented by modules with topics including:
- Financial Management
- Food and Beverage Management
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Sales
- Revenue Management
- Rooms Management
To pass, a candidate must achieve 70 percent or higher on each segment.
Recertification: Every five years
Please note: All material (study material and exams) and in English. Therefore, an advanced level of proficiency in English is required.